domingo, 7 de julio de 2019

AN ARTIST


Resultado de imagen para inti graffitiGood Morning my friends!
Today I want to introduce you to a famous chilean graffiti artist. Inti, who his real name is Inti Castro.

This Chilean graffiti artist started painting walls at the age of 14 in Valparaiso, behind the back of the police, is now one of the references of the world street art. He has his own and particular style, recognizable everywhere in the world. With 15 years of experience, the artist accumulates murals in Europe, Asia and Latin America.


I knew him by his work, by the murals that he make in Santiago. They are very striking and it has an andean style, which means that his work aroud the world left a chilean stamp.

I really appreciate hip hop culture in its entirety and that's why I admire the art of graffiti too. Even more if it's Chilean sponsors who have come up with their art. 

I hope everybody can take time to recognize and appreciate street art.
See you soon



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario